Lesson 1, Topic 1
Recap of Loops
- In programming, repetition of a line or a block of code is also known as iteration.
- A loop is an algorithm that executes a block of code multiple times till the time a specified condition is met.
- The break statement modifies the normal flow of execution while it terminates the existing loop and continues the execution of the statement following that loop.
- Whenever a program encounters a continuous statement, the control skips the execution of remaining statements inside the loop for the current iteration and jumps to the beginning of the loop for the next iteration.
- When there is a loop inside another loop, it is called a nested loop.