Detecting the Expressions
Display Bounding Box
Now we will write the script for each face detected.
- Snap a set size to () % block from the looks palette.
- Next add get () of face () block from the face detection palette. Select the parameter as width and add Face reporter block in the face number input.
- Then, add a go to x: () y: () block. Add a get () of face () block in both the input. Change the parameter to the x position in the first drop down and the y position in the second.v
- Next, add a say () block. Add a get expression of face () block in the input. Add the Face reporter block in the face number input.
Click the green flag to start the script.
In this topic, you learned about face detection. You learned how to recognize the emotions from images using PictoBlox by creating this fun project. In the next topic, we will look at how face recognition works.
Before you move on to the next lesson, a small assignment awaits you!
You must upload the PictoBlox program you wrote in this activity to the website.
Submitting the assignment is a must to receive the certificate after completing the course.
Follow the steps below to upload your assignment:
- Click Choose File.
- Select the image from the pop-up window that opens up.
- Once the image is selected, click Upload Assignment.